Here are brief summaries and links to blog posts from April 2021.
- 5 Books I Recommend—April 2021 (4/28)
Here are 5 books I recommend from what I finished reading in April 2021.
- Share Four Somethings—April 2021 (4/26)
Here is something I love, something I read, something I treasure, and something ahead in April 2021.
- How Can I Make a Difference Today? (4/23)
The big issues in culture can overwhelm us. But we can make a difference today by loving the one right beside us.
- One Word 2021 Linkup—April + 3 Ways to Engage with Your One Word (4/21)
See 3 ways to engage with your One Word for 2021 this month. Add your link and comment about your word on our One Word linkup.
- 6 Ways to Take the Plastic Wrap Off Jesus (4/20)
Jesus doesn’t want to stay unused behind plastic wrap. Experience him in these 6 ways. Book review of Diana Butler Bass’s, Freeing Jesus.
- You Know I Can Hear You, Right? (4/19)
Our private lives are more public than we think. You know I can hear you, right? Even when words are unspoken, the message is heard.
- Did You Choose One Word for 2021? Linkup Coming (4/18)
Do you still remember your word? Join us here April 21 to update us on YOUR one word in our linkup.
- Am I Really Just Stupid? (4/16)
Or is this just part of being human? We’re limited but full, vulnerable but safe, stupid but smart. It’s all okay.
- If Jesus Is the Way, It’s Good to Be a Roadie (4/15)
If Jesus is the Way, or the road, what are his followers? Roadies. Today Christians still go on tour with Jesus.
- Surprise, Surprise! I Was Caught by One (4/12)
How often are you caught by surprise? Remain open for God’s surprises. Surprises from God are good.
- How Do You Survive an Empty Nest? (4/9)
Not necessarily like you expect to. Empty may be inaccurate.
- Racism Hurts Everybody, Not Just Its Victims (4/7)
The Sum of Us shows us we’re not in competition against each other. Your wins don’t come at my expense, nor vice versa. We’re all in this together.
- 6 Loving Mantras to Say When You Don’t Know What to Say (4/4)
When you need to say something, but you don’t know what to say, here are 6 mantras from Thich Naht Hahn you can use.
- When Hope Refuses to Stay Down (4/2)
Some days feel hopeless. But hope refuses to stay down. Let it arise again and live.
- The Important Book I Didn’t Recommend
- Can We Hug Again? How Do You Hug God?