- Did you choose One Word for 2021?
- Do you still remember it?
- Are you engaging with it?
Write a blog post giving us a quick update, or leave a comment here at the blog on Wednesday, April 21, for our linkup.
We gather on the 21st of each month during 2021 to share about our words.
If you’d like to receive a monthly email reminding you, along with a few suggestions on how to engage with your word, sign up here.
Now is always the right time to start focusing on your own One Word in 2021!
If you’re on Facebook, we also invite you to join our private One Word 2021 group.
- More details about the One Word 2021 community
- 3 steps to choose One Word for 2021
- Take this quiz from Dayspring to get your 2021 Word of the Year
- Am I Really Just Stupid?
- You Know I Can Hear You, Right?