Here are brief summaries and links to blog posts from October 2020.
- Can You Wait 5 More Minutes? (10/30)
Can you wait just 5 more minutes before you give in to that temptation? Sometimes that’s all we need.
- God Personalizes Your Gifts (10/28)
God knows you by name and by need. He personalizes his gifts for you.
- 7 Books I Recommend—October 2020 (10/26)
Here are 7 books I recommend from what I finished reading in October 2020.
- Would You Want to Be the Next President? (10/23)
Would you want to be the next President? Not everyone is called to lead. But Jesus invites all of us to follow.
- What Do You Think About God? It’s Critical (10/21)
What we think about God determines who we are and how we live. That’s why it’s important we form the right ideas. Read this excerpt from James Bryan Smith.
- How to Prevent Compassion Fade During a Pandemic (10/16)
How do you not get overwhelmed by the big numbers of deaths during the pandemic? Prevent compassion fade by focusing on one person at a time.
- Do You Go Wide or Go Deep with Bible Study? (10/15)
Whether you want to go wide or go deep with your Bible study, get the resources to do it.
- Using the Enneagram as a Spiritual Tool (10/13)
“The Enneagram isn’t Jesus, but it can help you learn how to be more like him.” Book review of A.J. Sherrill’s, The Enneagram for Spiritual Formation.
- 5 Posts on How and Who to Love (10/9)
See 5 posts on how and who to love. Plus read Heather’s post on suicide, when we lose someone we love, for our #GraceandTruthLinkup.
- 5 Pictures of Things I Love—October 2020 (10/8)
Here are 5 pictures I love for my October daybook.
- 5 Things on Reading and Writing—October 2020 (10/7)
Here are 5 links on reading and writing for October 2020
- 5 Memes I Love—October 2020 (10/6)
Here are 5 favorite memes from the month that made me laugh.
- 5 Links I Love + 1 Second Everyday Video—October 2020 (10/5)
Links of things I love online – October 2020
- Want to Do an Amazing Thing? Enjoy God (10/2)
Want to do an amazing thing? Enjoy God. Read Beth’s story about wanting no pity as a special needs mom.
- Can You Wait 5 More Minutes?
- 5 Reasons to Read Nonfiction Books + 5 Favorite Books to Read in 2020