I’m splitting up my five groups of five favorite things this month, sharing one per day.
- 5 interesting things online (Monday)
- 5 funny memes (Tuesday)
- 5 things on reading and writing (Wednesday)
- 5 pictures of things I love (Thursday)
- 5 posts on how and who to love (Friday)
We can hardly even TALK to our political opposites lately. How can we do better? Here are tips from Beyond Your Bubble.
We cause ourselves unnecessary emotional pain when we think untrue thoughts. Show yourself more love by tweaking your thought patterns.
Here are 3 tips to make a more peaceful internet by taming our digital tongues in our online relationships.
Every believer is called to be a special kind of minister: a Minister of Reconciliation. What does that mean? Healing relationships requires love of a special kind.
It feels good to always be right, but it’s always right to be more loving. Love matters the most.
Featured Post—The Loss of Love to Suicide
And with love also comes grief.
Heather tells us about losing a friend this summer to suicide.
If you’ve lost anyone to suicide—or walked with someone who is suicidal (even yourself?)—then you’ll relate to Heather.
She also tells the anxiety that gripped her at the fear of losing another person she loves dearly.
Read all of Heather’s post here at her and Valerie’s blog, CandidlyChristian.com.
Share your own blog posts at the linkup below.
1. Share 1 or 2 of your most recent CHRISTIAN LIVING posts. (No DIY, crafts, recipes, or inappropriate articles.) All links are randomly sorted.
2. Comment on 1 or 2 other links. Grace & Truth linkup encourages community.
3. Every host features one entry from the previous week. To be featured, include this button or link back here on your post (mandatory to be featured, but not to participate).
We encourage you to follow our hosts on their blogs or social media.
Now Let’s Link Up!
- 5 Pictures of Things I Love—October 2020
- Using the Enneagram as a Spiritual Tool