Here are brief summaries and links to all the posts on the blog in November 2021.
- 10 Books I Recommend—November 2021 (11/29)
Here are 10 books I recommend from what I finished reading in November 2021.
- Share Four Somethings—November 2021 (11/26)
Here is something I love, something I read, something I treasure, and something ahead.
- Is This Really Nonfiction? 3 Books Almost Too Weird to Be True (11/22)
These 3 nonfiction books are almost too weird to be true. But they are true.
- One Word 2021 Linkup for November + FILL OUT THIS SURVEY (11/21)
Link up posts about your One Word AND take this quick survey!
- Do You Have to Spell It Out for God? (11/19)
You often need to spell things out to best explain. But do you have to spell it out for God? Or does he already know?
- My Antidote for Uncertainty (11/17)
My antidote to uncertainty is not more certainty. It’s trust. Not in what will happen next, but in who will be there when it does.
- Three of the Best Books on Writing I’ve Read This Year (11/15)
- If you’re a writer, you may also be a reader of writing books. Here are 3 of the best books on writing I’ve read this year.
- What Is a Normal Reaction to Being Falsely Accused? (11/12)
What is your normal reaction when you are falsely accused? Anger, for sure. But we have other options. Plus book review of I Take My Coffee Black.
- When It’s More Than an Empty Hole (11/10)
They’re cutting down the tree today. But the sound I hear through my ears is different than the sound in my heart.
- Why Fiction and Nonfiction Books Are More Alike Than You Think (11/8)
Fiction and nonfiction books are more alike than you think. Here are four pairings of eight books for you to read.
- What Does It Mean to Give and Receive Grace? (11/5)
Giving grace doesn’t always come naturally. But pull from the stockpile of grace you’ve received.
- Camera On or Off? How to Bear Witness (11/3)
Do you turn your camera off for Zoom events? Can you bear witness by turning it on?
- 7 New Books to Make You a Better Person (11/1)
Here are 7 new books to help make you a better person, if you practice the good ideas in them.
- 10 Books I Recommend—November 2021
- When Your World Is on Fire, Find Holy Ground