Here are brief summaries and links to blog posts from November 2020.
- 5 Books I Recommend—November 2020 (11/30)
Here are 5 books I recommend from what I finished reading in November 2020.
- Ways to Keep Hope Alive (11/27)
Read as Bev shares ways to keep hope alive for others and for ourselves in hard times. Link up and read at #GraceandTruth today.
- What Will You Read Next? How Do You Decide? (11/24)
How do you decide what to read next? Here’s how I do it, plus some books recommended to me from #nonficnov.
- How Can We Stay Close If We Don’t Communicate? (11/23)
If we keep avoiding people who disagree with us, how will we ever come back together? Let’s learn again how to talk together.
- How Will Your 2020 Thanksgiving Look? (11/20)
Where will you focus your heart? Link up with Grace and Truth.
- Is Someone Avoiding Your Table? (11/18)
Who is avoiding your table? When we make others uncomfortable, they’ll sit elsewhere. Learn to be a safe place.
- Recommended Reading on Racial Justice (11/16)
To learn more, read more. Here are 27 books I recommend on racial justice. Then do more.
- In This Transition, Keep a Steady Focus on God (11/13)
We don’t know how our transition situations will be resolved. But as believers, we can keep our eyes steady on God.
- Have You Outgrown Your Clothes? (11/12)
When we outgrow our clothes, we don’t have to keep wearing them. We have a new wardrobe awaiting us in Christ. Study Colossians 3.
- Fiction and Nonfiction Books that Go Together (11/9)
Books can come in pairs, too. Here are some fiction and nonfiction book pairings from what I read in 2020.
- 5 Reasons to Love Being a Grandparent (+ Pictures) (11/6)
Here are 5 reasons why I love being a grandparent. Join our #GraceandTruth Linkup.
- 5 Posts and 5 Favorite Comments (11/5)
Here are five favorite posts from the blog last month, along with five of my favorite comments from you beautiful readers. Thank you for sharing your hearts and wisdom here.
- 5 Things to Make You Smile—November 2020 (11/4)
Here are 5 things to make you smile.
- 5 Links I Love + 1 Second Everyday Video—November 2020 (11/3)
Here are 5 favorite links I love this month.
- 5 Reasons to Read Nonfiction Books + 5 Favorite Books to Read in 2020 (11/2)
If you don’t already love nonfiction books, here are 5 reasons for you to read them. Plus 5 books to read. #nonficnov
- 5 Books I Recommend—November 2020
- 5 Things to Laugh About in 2020