We’re in an in-between phase in the United States.
Our elections are over, but the new President doesn’t officially take office until January 20.
But it’s likely that each of us are in other in-between places in our own lives, too (hello, covid). Rarely does life sit idle. We transition between things all the time.
Our Featured Writer, Wemi Omotosho, is in England, which has entered a second lockdown for at least 4 weeks. She reminds us that we don’t know how any of our transition situations will be resolved.
But as believers, we can keep our eyes steady on God.
“Let’s remember that even in the midst of these storms, He is with us. Our hope in God is our anchor as we press ahead in the midst of this turbulent season.”
Read Wemi’s post here, then add your own blog posts in the linkup below.
Thanks for sharing, Wemi! Here’s a button for your blog.
1. Share 1 or 2 of your most recent CHRISTIAN LIVING posts. (No DIY, crafts, recipes, or inappropriate articles.) All links are randomly sorted.
2. Comment on 1 or 2 other links. Grace & Truth linkup encourages community.
3. Every host features one entry from the previous week. To be featured, include this button or link back here on your post (mandatory to be featured, but not to participate).
We encourage you to follow our hosts on their blogs or social media.
Now Let’s Link Up!
How comfortable are you in transition phases? Share your thoughts in the comments.
- Have You Outgrown Your Clothes?
- Recommended Reading on Racial Justice