Here are brief summaries and links to posts on the blog, Lisa notes, in July 2022.
- Too Much to Do? Here’s My Strategy for Time Management (7/29)
Here’s my strategy for time management when I have too much to do and not enough time to do it.
- This Is What He Remembers About Me? (Is It Still True?) (7/27)
My cousin remembered that? We can’t control which facts people remember about us. But maybe we can influence the sentiment.
- 10 Books I Recommend—July 2022 (7/25)
Here are 10 books I recommend from what I finished reading in July 2022.
- Romans 8:39 – Memory Verse for July 24-30, 2022 (7/24)
This week’s memory verse for the 8-8-8 Bible Memory Challenge is Romans 8:39.
- Share Four Somethings—July 2022 (7/22)
I’m sharing four somethings for July 2022. Here is something loved, something gleaned, something saved, and something achieved.
- Linkup for Your One Word Updates + 3 Challenges (7/22)
Do you know my One Word? Plus 2 more challenges for YOUR One Word. Linkup for July.
- Is This Your Work to Do? (7/20)
But what can I do? Gets lots of ideas to fight racism in this book, Do the Work!.
- An Extraordinary Letter in the Mail (7/18)
I raised the red flag for the mail carrier. Come pick up my heart today. Love is extraordinary, however we send it.
- Romans 8:38 – Memory Verse for July 17-23, 2022 (7/17)
This week’s memory verse for the 8-8-8 Bible Memory Challenge is Romans 8:38.
- When You Turn On the Lights (7/15)
The images from the JWST have been fascinating. May Jesus and NASA keep the lights on.
- Sometimes You Do Nothing (7/13)
Because it was so cold outside, I knew the library would fill up with people who are unhoused. Why did God have me there too? Maybe to do nothing.
- Are You Uncomfortable Filling Your Calendar with Empty Spaces? (7/11)
Does it make you uncomfortable to fill your calendar with empty spaces?
- Romans 8:37 – Memory Verse for July 10-16, 2022 (7/10)
This week’s memory verse for the 8-8-8 Bible Memory Challenge is Romans 8:37.
- I Had to Change My Morning Blessing (7/8)
Perhaps I’ll need to change this morning blessing again. But for today, this change feels right.
- Why I Need This Release (7/5)
I may not be released from bad dreams at night. But I can consciously receive healthier dreams by day. One Word 2022
- Romans 8:31 – Memory Verse for July 3-9, 2022 (7/3)
This week’s memory verse for the 8-8-8 Bible Memory Challenge is Romans 8:31.
- Grace & Truth Linkup for July 1-7 (7/1)
Add your blog post to the Grace & Truth linkup
- Too Much to Do? Here’s My Strategy for Time Management
- You Can Keep It Short – And It Still Matters