Here are brief summaries and links to blog posts from April 2020.
- When You Need to Stay Where You Resist Being (4/29)
Even when it may be easier to run away, sometimes we need to stay. With our pain. With God. With love. Excerpts from Stay by Anjuli Paschall.
- 4 Books I Recommend – April 2020 (4/27)
Here are 4 books I recommend from what I finished reading in April 2020.
- Will Life Go Back to Normal?—Grace & Truth Link-Up (4/24)
Will things ever go back to normal? Probably not. But hopefully, some things will be better, if we learn our lessons right.
- Is It Okay to Do Nothing? (4/20)
It’s okay to do nothing sometimes. If we lose touch with our being, our doing is wasted. Just be. See what happens.
- Are You More Discouraged or Afraid? – Grace & Truth Link-Up (4/17)
Whether you’re discouraged or afraid, evaluate your trust in God. See areas you need to encourage yourself in the Lord.
- Just One at a Time (4/16)
Keep reaching out, one at a time. Isolation will end; relationships won’t.
- Congratulate Yourself – Thanks for How You’re Helping (4/13)
Congratulate yourself. There are a lot of ways to help people through this crisis. Don’t underestimate your way.
- Mercy Is the Way Through – Grace & Truth Link-Up (4/10)
We cope differently. Be gentle on yourself. And others. Mercy is the way through.
- 7 Gifts of Menopause (4/8)
Review of Cheryl Bridges Johns’ new book, Seven Transforming Gifts of Menopause.
- 5 Links, Books, and Things I Love – Corona Edition, April 2020 (4/6)
Links and pictures of articles, books, and things I love – April 2020.
- If You Can’t Decide, Try This – Grace & Truth Link-Up (4/3)
Even small decisions are harder to make these days. But Debbie offers four tips to help us decide. Join us for the Grace and Truth Linkup.
- When You Need to Stay Where You Resist Being
- The Call to Come Close—Grace & Truth Link-Up