Back in January, could you have possibly pictured all that has happened in 2020, even in your wildest imagination?
Watch this comedian go back in time to visit her younger self, four months earlier:
It’s also hard to imagine what things will look like four months from now.
As different areas of the country open back up, even as of today, we all wonder: Will things ever go back to normal?
And we fear the answer: Probably not.
We will live in a new normal now. And we have another new normal still to come.
Some things we won’t like.
But hopefully, some things will be better, if we learn our lessons right.
Our Featured Post
In our featured post this week, Jerralea points out one main lesson we’re learning: we all now know life can change in an instant.
In her post “Even when it looks scary…” Jerralea reminds us about the momentous life-changing event of Jesus’s followers at the empty tomb. (And we think WE have been through a range of emotions! Imagine all they went through in a week.)
Read Jerralea’s post here and be encouraged about our new normal.
Thanks for sharing, Jerralea! Here’s a button for your blog.
We pray that Grace & Truth will point you to Jesus. Add your post to encourage others in the Christian blogging community.
1. Follow your hosts on their blogs and/or social media channels, if you’d like.
2. Share 1 or 2 of your most recent CHRISTIAN LIVING posts. (No DIY, crafts, recipes, or inappropriate articles.)
3. Visit and comment on 1 or 2 other links. Be an encourager. Please don’t link and run.
4. All links are randomly sorted. Link early or late. The playing field is even.
To Be Featured:
5. Post the button or link back to one of our hosts. It encourages new participants. (Not mandatory to participate, but required to be featured.)
6. Every host will feature and promote one blog every week.
Now Let’s Link Up!
Do you think life will go back to normal? How will the new normal look for you? Please share your thoughts in the comments.
- Is It Okay to Do Nothing?
- 4 Books I Recommend – April 2020