I Can’t Decide
I’m not at my best these days. It’s hard to stay focused. Even small decisions can feel big, like life-and-death.
- Should I go to the grocery store tomorrow, or can I wait a few more days?
- Is it safe to get take-out food for supper tonight?
- Should I volunteer to distribute food at our food pantry, even within CDC guidelines?
The answers aren’t always clear. There’s not always a definite right or wrong.
So what do we do?
Our Featured Post
Debbie Wilson offers four suggestions for us in our featured post this week, “4 Practical Tips for When You Can’t Decide.”
Debbie’s decision involved her new puppy. He began limping. The vet recommended expensive surgery.
It would be costly and these are uncertain economic times. The breeder offered to do a puppy switch instead.
What should she do?
Read Debbie’s post to see how she’s walking through the decision process, and how you can walk through yours.
My decisions? I chose to:
Go to the store next week when my list builds up more.
Get the takeout food and support the restaurant, but dispose of the wrappings and wash our hands thoroughly back at home.
Let the younger volunteers fill in the gap now. I can volunteer again in a few weeks.
Thank you, Debbie.
And thank you, God.
“The pressure to make the perfect decision is paralyzing. How can we make the right decision when we don’t know everything? Only God has all knowledge. However, we can trust that He will reward those who seek Him, and that provides precious peace of mind (Heb. 11:6).”
– Debbie Wilson
Thanks for sharing, Debbie! Here’s a button for your blog.
We pray that Grace & Truth will point you to Jesus. Add your post to encourage others in the Christian blogging community.
1. Follow your hosts on their blogs and/or social media channels, if you’d like.
2. Share 1 or 2 of your most recent CHRISTIAN LIVING posts. (No DIY, crafts, recipes, or inappropriate articles.)
3. Visit and comment on 1 or 2 other links. Be an encourager. Please don’t link and run.
4. All links are randomly sorted. Link early or late. The playing field is even.
To Be Featured:
5. Post the button or link back to one of our hosts. It encourages new participants. (Not mandatory to participate, but required to be featured.)
6. Every host will feature and promote one blog every week.
Now Let’s Link Up!
How is your decision-making skill these days? What helps you decide? Please share your thoughts in the comments.
- On the Blog – March 2020
- 5 Links, Books, and Things I Love – Corona Edition, April 2020