Here are brief summaries and links to all the posts on the blog in September 2021.
- Books I Recommend—September 2021 (9/29)
Here are 5 books I recommend from what I finished reading in September 2021.
- Share Four Somethings—September 2021 (9/27)
I’m sharing four somethings for September 2021. Here is something I love, something I read, something I treasure, and something ahead.
- I Need the Light—More Light, Better Relationships (9/26)
The more light in my life—the stronger my bond with God—the more I can love you. I need more light.
- Are We Failing at Our One Job? (9/24)
We have one job: Love. Are we failing at it?
- One Word 2021 Linkup for September (9/21)
How can you interact more with your One Word? Try this exercise, and link up your updates.
- Light Has an Order: How to Light Up Someone Else (9/19)
First, Jesus reveals his love. Then, when we see and receive it, we have a bounty of love to spread to others.
- What Dark Can’t Do to Light (9/17)
There is something dark can’t do: it can’t overcome light.
- When You’re Not Sure How God Works (9/15)
How does God work? I can’t say for certain. I’ve just seen that he does. Even if I don’t understand how.
- Are You Spiritually Jaundiced? 3 Ways Light Can Save Your Life (9/12)
We all depend on light for life. If you have spiritual jaundice, use these 3 ways to let the light save you.
- Who Do You Compare Yourself To? (9/10)
Comparison is a lose-lose game. Take Theresa’s advice: “God only made one of you and we need you.”
- Don’t Let Your Love Go to Waste (9/8)
Sometimes we can’t be with the people we love. Find someone to love anyway. Don’t let your love go to waste.
- When You’re Almost Out of Light (9/5)
When you’re almost out of light from the sunshine, start watching for the stars at night. There is always light somewhere.
- Are Your Words Drenched with Grace? (9/3)
Are you speaking with truth and clarity? #GraceandTruthLinkup today features Laura Thomas on how to speak with grace.
- 5 Books I Recommend—September 2021
- How Well Do You Know Yourself?