Have you talked to anyone lately about your One Word?
- Do they define your word a little differently?
- How do they see your word in their own life?
- Can they offer suggestions for how you could practice your word?
Give us an update on your progress with your word by adding a link below.
This Month’s Challenge
Sometimes our One Word “works” or doesn’t “work” based on other things happening in our lives.
Are any of those circumstances within your control?
As you exercise your word the next 30 days, see how you would fill in these blanks.
I could have more [YOUR ONE WORD] in my life if:
- I did this _______________.
- I didn’t do this _______________.
Can you write a prayer asking God for clarity in deciding which responsibilities belong to you and which don’t?
And his help in following through?
This linkup will remain open from September 21 – 30.
The next One Word linkup will open on October 21.
If you’d like to receive a monthly email for suggestions about your word, sign up here.
You can also join our One Word 2021 Facebook group here for more interaction.
Link Up About Your One Word!
- Light Has an Order: How to Light Up Someone Else
- Are We Failing at Our One Job?