Please welcome our newest host to the Grace & Truth linkup!
We’re happy to have Tammy Kennington join us as another linkup host. Tammy is a Christian writer, speaker, educator, and life coach.
We will miss Heather and Valerie at Candidly Christian; they gave us years of faithfulness and friendship in hosting the Grace & Truth linkup. They continue to be actively involved in other ministries.
If you’d like to walk more intentionally in the light of God, to be touched by his love so you can touch others with that same love, sign up here for 6 weeks in 1 John 1.
This is a create-your-own-adventure challenge. You can come along just to read the text, or to memorize it, meditate on it, or study it. Get all the details here.
We’ll provide the resources and community. You bring the heart.
We begin Sunday, September 12.
This Week’s Featured Post
Who do you compare yourself to?
- If only I was as disciplined as…
- If only I was as smart as…
- If only I wrote as well as…
If we think we’re on the plus side, it promotes pride. If we think we come up short, it develops humiliation. Neither are healthy.
Comparison is a lose-lose game.
The answer? Stop comparing altogether.
We know that, but we need reminding frequently. Theresa reminds us again in this post:
“Remember to be the best you. God only made one of you and we need you.”
Read all of Theresa’s post here, then add your own links below.
Do you have a person that you often compare yourself to? Share your thoughts in the comments.
1. Share 1 or 2 of your most recent CHRISTIAN LIVING posts. (No DIY, crafts, recipes, or inappropriate articles.) All links are randomly sorted.
2. Comment on 1 or 2 other links. Grace & Truth linkup encourages community.
3. Every host features one entry from the previous week. To be featured, include this button or link back here on your post (mandatory to be featured, but not to participate).
We encourage you to follow our hosts on their blogs or social media.
Now Let’s Link Up!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
- Don’t Let Your Love Go to Waste
- Are You Spiritually Jaundiced? 3 Ways Light Can Save Your Life