Who do you know better than anyone?
Is it yourself?
“Getting to truly know ourselves as we are is the most freeing thing we can be and do,” says Pam Ecrement in this week’s featured post.
Who can guide us in this journey to knowing ourselves better?
“The safest and most reliable way to take that journey of discovering our true selves happens when we choose our Creator as the guide in this process. After all, He made us and knows everything about us and what is especially important is that He knows what we do not see and loves us still.”
I agree. No one knows us better than God. And no one loves us more than God. We can trust his faithful companionship and guidance along this journey of self-awareness.
“Make room in your day to hear that voice who is Truth.”
Thanks for sharing your post here last week, Pam.
You can read all of Pam’s post here:
Share your thoughts here on authenticity. Then add your own links below.
1. Share 1 or 2 of your most recent CHRISTIAN LIVING posts. (No DIY, crafts, recipes, or inappropriate articles.) All links are randomly sorted.
2. Comment on 1 or 2 other links. Grace & Truth linkup encourages community.
3. Every host features one entry from the previous week. To be featured, include this button or link back here on your post (mandatory to be featured, but not to participate).
We encourage you to follow our hosts on their blogs or social media.
Now Let’s Link Up!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
- On the Blog—September 2021
- Would You Rather Hide in the Dark or Show Up in the Light?