Here are brief summaries and links to all the posts on the blog in October 2021.
- Has Helping Helped You This Week? (10/29)
Everyone benefits when this happens, whether you’re the one doing the helping or the one being helped.
- 8 Books I Recommend—October 2021 + 1 Minute Video Review (10/27)
Here are 8 books I recommend from what I finished reading in October 2021.
- 5 Ways to Stay Safe While Walking in the Dark (10/25)
Here are 5 ways to stay safe while walking in the dark.
- Share Four Somethings—October 2021 (10/22)
I’m sharing four somethings for October 2021. Here is something I love, something I read, something I treasure, and something ahead.
- One Word 2021 Linkup for October (10/21)
What have you learned about life this month through the lens of your ONE WORD? Add your comments and link up your blog posts here.
- White Supremacy at Church? (10/19)
White people don’t usually recognize white supremacy at church. If you really want to know if it’s there, ask a Black person instead.
- Stay in the Light to Bloom (10/17)
Just like my African violets need light to bloom, so do we.
- Let God Bring Out the Good in You (10/15)
As long as we are still here moving and breathing, God is working to bring out the good in us.
- If He Keeps Writing—Thoughts from Where the Light Fell (10/12)
If you need true-life stories about redemption and grace, read Philip Yancey’s beautiful new memoir, Where the Light Fell. If he keeps writing, I’ll keep reading.
- When the Sliver of Light Is Your Only Hope (10/10)
Who is this stranger in my room? I need that sliver of light. If the door shuts all the way, my only hope is gone.
- Is There a Cure for Being Human? (10/8)
There may be no cure for being human. But there is eventual relief from its impermanence.
- Can You Love Too Many People? (10/5)
Is it possible to love too many people? People who are similar to you but also people who are different?
- Would You Rather Hide in the Dark or Show Up in the Light? (10/3)
Would you rather hide in the dark for security or show up in the light for healing?
- How Well Do You Know Yourself? (10/1)
Who can best guide you in discovering who you really are? No one knows or loves you more than God.
- Has Helping Helped You This Week?
- 7 New Books to Make You a Better Person