Here are brief summaries and links to all the posts in May 2021.
- 6 Books I Recommend—May 2021 (5/31)
Here are 6 books I recommend from what I finished reading in May 2021.
- Is It Easier to Love the Perfect or the Flawed? (5/28)
Why do we fool ourselves that if we’re perfect, more people will love us? It’s actually easier to love those more like us: flawed.
- How Can I Change My Way of Thinking? (5/26)
How can I change my way of thinking when it isn’t working for me? Review here of John Stange’s new book, Dwell on These Things.
- Share Four Somethings—May 2021 (5/24)
I’m sharing four somethings for May 2021. Here is something I love, something I read, something I treasure, and something ahead.
- Are You Going Back to Church? (5/21)
We’re cleared to go back to church. But will we? And where is best now?
- One Word 2021 Linkup for May—3 Challenges to Take with Your One Word (5/20)
Take these three challenges for more interaction with your One Word for 2021 this month. Add your links and comments on our One Word 2021 May Linkup.
- I Need a Nudge (5/19)
I needed a nudge so I’d finish the job. I called in my closer. Do you have a closer in your life, too?
- Has Your Life Returned to Normal Yet? Is This Now Normal? (5/17)
We all wonder: when will life return to normal again? Or is this now normal? Test runs and false starts.
- Help Wanted—Can We Admit It? (5/14)
Do we want help? Can we admit when we actually need help? It means living with more vulnerability…and with less shame.
- A New Resource to Help Men Better Understand Women (5/12)
How can men better understand women in the bedroom? Here’s a new resource to help by Sheila Wray Gregoire.
- How Does It Feel to Be Alone? (5/10)
How does it feel to be alone? Will you discover an unexpected visitor behind the next door?
- He’s Here! My Gift of Awe This Week (5/7)
It’s easy for me to feel awe this week as I look into the face of my new grandson. Which of God’s gifts has brought you awe this week?
- 6 Tips to Make Life Easier—Book Review of Effortless (5/5)
Try these 6 simple steps to make life easier from Greg McKeown’s new book, Effortless.
- Can We Hug Again? How Do You Hug God? (5/2)
When can we hug again? Do you wish you could hug God too? Jesus used his touch often when he was here. And now?
- 6 Books I Recommend—May 2021
- Do You Know Enough to Be a “Good” Christian?