A beautiful package of grace arrived in our family this week.
Our new little grandson showed up around 3 weeks early, but he’s perfect in every way. So the fun has begun.
Jenna and Trey are already proving to be phenomenal parents.
Do you ever take an “awe walk”? It’s what Suzette talks about in our featured post for this week.
Suzette explains the benefits of taking a stroll to intentionally shift your attention to the outside and away from the inside, to allow God to make your moments meaningful, to “savor the ordinary things that produce extraordinary experiences.”
Read all of Suzette’s post here at her blog, myconcretedove, then link up your own blog posts below.
It’s easy for me to feel awe this week as I look into the face of my new grandson. Which of God’s gifts has brought you awe this week? Share your thoughts in the comments.
1. Share 1 or 2 of your most recent CHRISTIAN LIVING posts. (No DIY, crafts, recipes, or inappropriate articles.) All links are randomly sorted.
2. Comment on 1 or 2 other links. Grace & Truth linkup encourages community.
3. Every host features one entry from the previous week. To be featured, include this button or link back here on your post (mandatory to be featured, but not to participate).
We encourage you to follow our hosts on their blogs or social media.
Now Let’s Link Up!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
- 6 Tips to Make Life Easier
- How Does It Feel to Be Alone?