Here are brief summaries and links to blog posts from May 2020.
- Follow the Arrows—Grace & Truth Link-Up (5/29)
Do you follow the arrows for “one-way aisles” at Walmart? We don’t like trading our freedoms for the greater good. But it benefits everyone, including us, when we do.
- Will You Return to Hurrying? (5/27)
Don’t return to hurrying. Stay slow to gain more. Quotes from The Ruthless Elimination of Hurry.
- What Your Reading List Says About You + 4 Books I Recommend—May 2020 (5/25)
I recommend these 4 books from what I finished reading in May 2020.
- When Prayers Outlive You—Grace & Truth Link-Up (5/22)
Sometimes our prayers live longer than we do. God never forgets what we ask. Keep making requests.
- When Legends Die—Thank You, Ravi Zacharias (5/20)
Ravi Zacharias was different. He was intellectual yet tender. Dallas Willard is another legend I still miss.
- Who Is With You?—Grace & Truth Link-Up (5/15)
Who have you been with the past two months? There is one who is always with us. I’m with him.
- Stuck in the Middle? 3 Ways to Stay Strong (5/14)
Stuck in the middle? Here are 3 ways to stay strong. Studying Psalm 84.
- What If You Hadn’t . . . Upstream and Downstream (5/11)
What if you hadn’t stayed home? What would have happened? Upstream and downstream effects.
- So, What DO You Know?—Grace & Truth Link-Up (5/8)
Uncertainty makes us uncomfortable. So what can we know? What do you know?
- 5 Links, Books, and Things I Love—May 2020 (5/4)
Links and pictures of articles, books, and things I love—May 2020
- The Call to Come Close—Grace & Truth Link-Up (5/1)
We want to come close to each other again. But we know the existential risk. Except with Jesus. He calls us safely to come near.
- Follow the Arrows—Grace & Truth Link-Up
- 5 Links, Books, and Things I Love—June 2020