Who Are You With?
Sometimes it’s who we’re with that matters more than where we are or what we’re doing.
If you’ve had to shelter at home the past two months, hopefully you’ve enjoyed the company of those around you (most of the time anyway!).
But there is one whose company we’re always in. And it’s always good. Even when we’re unaware of his presence.
Our Featured Post
Paris Renae wrote a beautiful post last week entitled, “I’m With Him.”
She reminds us that even when we yell, think bad thoughts, are jealous, etc., God has us covered. No condemnation. Just forgiveness.
Why? Because we’re with him, with Jesus.
Thanks for sharing, Paris Renae! Here’s a button for your blog.
1. Share 1 or 2 of your most recent CHRISTIAN LIVING posts. (No DIY, crafts, recipes, or inappropriate articles.) All links are randomly sorted.
2. Comment on 1 or 2 other links. Grace & Truth linkup encourages community.
3. Every host features one entry from the previous week. To be featured, include this button or link back here on your post (mandatory to be featured, but not to participate).
We encourage you to follow our hosts on their blogs or social media.
Now Let’s Link Up!
Have you enjoyed you enjoy the company you’ve been quarantining with? Please share your thoughts in the comments.
- Stuck in the Middle? 3 Ways to Stay Strong
- When Legends Die—Thank You, Ravi Zacharias