Here are brief summaries and links to blog posts from June 2020.
- 7 Books I Recommend—June 2020 (6/30)
Here are 7 books I recommend from what I finished reading in June 2020.
- Freedom’s Sidekick: Mercy (6/29)
Judgment is bound up in law. Mercy is released in freedom.
- Serving Loved Ones Is Serving the Kingdom + Grace & Truth Linkup (6/26)
Being a caregiver is hard. But serving loved ones is Kingdom work.
- Recommended Reading on Racial Inequality (6/25)
To learn more, read more. Here are 24 books I recommend on racial inequality. Then do more.
- Doubts can be essential to grounding our faith in deeper truths.
- It’s way past time to make changes to end racial discrimination in America. See what else it’s past time for.
- What can “Lift Every Voice and Sing” teach us to do? Here are 3 things you can do now to practice hope for your future from this classic hymn.
- Here are 8 reasons we give for not speaking up against racial inequality. And why we should speak up anyway.
- You don’t have to march or post on social media to use your voice. Just say something, somewhere, at any volume, against injustice. Start somewhere.
- Kindness isn’t always about our own comfort. Sometimes it costs us.
- My brothers, this is personal. I see your faces and hear your voices and feel your hugs. Your life matters to me.
- We need more light. Laura reminds us that WE are here to be light, “bringing out the God-colors in the world.”
- Links and pictures of articles, books, and things I love – June 2020
- 7 Books I Recommend—June 2020
- Are You a Racist?