Today’s Featured Post
Today’s featured post is by Suzette, How to Serve with a Smile Even When You Don’t Feel Like It.
If you are or have been a caregiver, you’ll relate to Suzette’s situation. She’s in the sandwich generation, taking care of her 91-year-old mother, her sister with Down’s syndrome, and a child at home.
“One day, my mom will not be here to hold my hand, or pray for me, and me for her. Why is it so hard to live in the moment? To enjoy a conversation or just spend time together?”
Time is short and things have to get done. Yet Suzette realizes this truth that we all need to remind ourselves of, whatever our season in life:
“God gave each of us certain gifts to serve the Kingdom. Caregivers, we must remember that serving our loved ones is serving the Kingdom and God will provide what you need to do it in love.”
I encourage you to read her post and be encouraged yourself.
Then add your own links below.
Thanks for sharing, Suzette! Here’s a button for your blog.
1. Share 1 or 2 of your most recent CHRISTIAN LIVING posts. (No DIY, crafts, recipes, or inappropriate articles.) All links are randomly sorted.
2. Comment on 1 or 2 other links. Grace & Truth linkup encourages community.
3. Every host features one entry from the previous week. To be featured, include this button or link back here on your post (mandatory to be featured, but not to participate).
We encourage you to follow our hosts on their blogs or social media.
Now Let’s Link Up!
- Which Is Better? Knowing or Doubting?
- Freedom’s Sidekick: Mercy