Here are brief summaries and links to posts on the blog, Lisa notes, in December 2021.
- Tell Yourself a Better Story for 2022 (12/31)
Review of Ian Morgan Cron’s new Enneagram book, The Story of You.
- 6 Books I Recommend—December 2021 (12/27)
Here are 6 books I recommend from what I finished reading in December 2021.
- Give Yourself Grace This Christmas (12/24)
Christmas isn’t 100% joy for each of us. So remember to give yourself this important gift that Christ came to give you: Grace.
- Share Four Somethings—December 2021 (12/22)
I’m sharing four somethings for December 2021. Here is something I love, something I read, something I treasure, and something ahead.
- One Word 2021 Linkup for December (12/21)
Look back on your One Word for 2021. Answer these questions. Sign up for next year’s main group AND small groups.
- 7 Tools You Need to Overcome Your Addiction to Certainty (12/20)
Do you have to know things for sure? Here are 7 tools you need to overcome your addiction to certainty.
- When You Lose Your Christmas Peace (12/17)
If you’re struggling this Christmas, read our featured post for the Grace and Truth linkup by Lisa Blair. She shares 5 ways to gain peace.
- Want to Join a Group for Your One Word 2022? (12/15)
Sign up today.
- 10 Best Books of 2021 (12/13)
Here are the 10 best books I read in 2021.
- We All Need This—Hope (12/10)
We all need hope. And thankfully hope is not far from each of us.
- How Do You Use Language? (12/8)
Watch your words to alter your experiences.
- How Do I Find My One Word? 3 Steps to Choose the Right Word (12/6)
Need help finding your One Word? Here are 3 steps to choose the right word. Plus a list of suggested words.
- When Your World Is on Fire, Find Holy Ground (12/3)
When your world is on fire, find holy ground. Review of Brian Zahnd’s book, When Everything’s on Fire.
- Tell Yourself a Better Story for 2022
- 12 Things to Let Go in 2022