If you’re struggling this Christmas season, for any number of reasons, peace can be the gift you most want to receive.
Our featured post this week is by Lisa Blair. She shares 5 ways to help us regain our peace not only at Christmas but year-round.
See which way you need the most. I need to lean more heavily on #5.
Read all of Lisa Blair’s post here at her blog, Strength with Dignity. Then link up your own blog posts below.
Have you felt stressed this month? What has helped you find peace? Share your thoughts in the comments.
If you’re looking to join a group for One Word 2022, get the details here.
Thanks for sharing with Grace & Truth, Lisa Blair! Here’s a button for your blog.
1. Share 1 or 2 of your most recent CHRISTIAN LIVING posts. (No DIY, crafts, recipes, or inappropriate articles.) All links are randomly sorted.
2. Comment on 1 or 2 other links. Grace & Truth linkup encourages community.
3. Every host features one entry from the previous week. To be featured, include this button or link back here on your post (mandatory to be featured, but not to participate).
We encourage you to follow our hosts on their blogs or social media.
Now Let’s Link Up!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
- Want to Join a Group for Your One Word of the Year?
- 7 Tools You Need to Overcome Your Addiction to Certainty