Realistically we know Christmas is not 100% joy for any of us. There is a strong mixture of both happiness and sorrow as we close out our year.
But as you celebrate Christ’s birth with friends and family this season, remember to give yourself this important gift that Christ came to give you (from our Featured Post this week by Lois):
“Give yourself grace this Christmas.”
Read all of Lois’s beautiful post on grief at her blog, then link your own blog posts below.
Do you have mixed feelings this Christmas, too? Share your thoughts in the comments.
1. Share 1 or 2 of your most recent CHRISTIAN LIVING posts. (No DIY, crafts, recipes, or inappropriate articles.) All links are randomly sorted.
2. Comment on 1 or 2 other links. Grace & Truth linkup encourages community.
3. Every host features one entry from the previous week. To be featured, include this button or link back here on your post (mandatory to be featured, but not to participate).
We encourage you to follow our hosts on their blogs or social media.
Now Let’s Link Up!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
- Share Four Somethings—December 2021
- 6 Books I Recommend—December 2021