Here are brief summaries and links to blog posts from December 2020.
Here are 7 books I recommend from what I finished reading in December 2020.
3 Steps to Choose One Word for 2021 (12/29)
Get ready for another lap around the globe with One Word for 2021. Three steps here to help you choose one.
- Favorite 10 Books of 2020 (12/28)
Here are my favorite 10 books I read in 2020. Plus an extra 10 books that I had to include.
- Leave Room for Some Dignity (12/26)
Quotes from Barbara Brown Taylor’s book, Always a Guest.
- Merry Christmas and the Grace & Truth Linkup (12/25)
Join us for the Grace & Truth linkup.
- Goodbye, One Word 2020 and Hello, One Word 2021 (12/21)
Share your answers to these questions as we look back on our One Word 2020 and look ahead to our One Word 2021.
- How Will You Spend Your Time? (12/18)
We’ve almost made it out of 2020. How will you spend your time in 2021? Get suggestions from Beth in our featured post at the Grace and Truth Linkup.
- 20 Things to Learn from Lingering in 2020 (12/16)
2020 taught us a lot of things. Here are 20 things I learned from lingering in 2020. What did you learn?
- Are You Choosing One Word for 2021? Join Our Community! (12/14)
Join our community to engage all year long about our One Word 2021 choices. Sign up to get a monthly email to gently nudge you to remember your One Word.
- 5 Suggestions to Calm the Chaos (12/11)
Here are 5 suggestions to calm the chaos. Read today’s featured post by Melanie Redd at Grace & Truth Linkup.
- Expect a Good Surprise from Jesus (+ A Christmas Recipe) (12/10)
2020 has brought us lots of surprises, many of them bad ones. But Jesus only gives us good surprises. Plus a favorite Christmas recipe here: Miss Miriam’s Surprise.
- How Much Do We Need to Know? (12/8)
We may want to know more, but sometimes we don’t need more information. One thing is certain: God’s love is alway with us.
- Don’t Rush to the Answer – Linger in the Pause (12/7)
Don’t rush to the answer. Linger in the pause. A better way may arise from the silence.
- 5 Snapshots of Time (12/4)
Here are 5 pictures from last month reflecting on time—past, present, and future. Add your own blog posts for our Grace & Truth Linkup.
- 5 Favorite Comments on 5 Posts (12/3)
Here are five favorite comments from five posts from the blog last month. Thank you for sharing your hearts and wisdom here.
- 5 Links I Love—December 2020 (12/2)
Here are 5 stories online that are helpful to me.
- 5 Things to Laugh About in 2020 (12/1)
Enjoy 5 funny things to laugh about in 2020. Part 1 of 5 days of 5 things in December 2020.
- 7 Books I Recommend—December 2020
- Happy New Year and the Grace & Truth Linkup