Looking back on 2020:
- What was your 2020 word?
- Who else knew about it?
- What did you learn through it?
Looking ahead to 2021:
- Do you know your word for 2021 yet? (Tell us, if you’re ready!)
- If yes, how did you decide?
- If no, how do you think it will come to you?
All questions are applicable to a word, a phrase, a verse, a prayer, whatever your focus has been and/or will be!
Lingering with a word or theme for a whole year is an intentional endeavor.
Praying that God gives you direction and insight and joy with your word in the year to come!
Please share your thoughts, links to your own posts, etc., in the comments. Our next linkup will be January 21 (and the 21st of each month of 2021).
Need suggestions on choosing a word? Here are “3 Steps to Choose One Word.”
- How Will You Spend Your Time?
- Merry Christmas and the Grace & Truth Linkup