Our time in 2020 is finally almost up. Can you believe it?
Now it’s time to think ahead to 2021. How will we choose to spend our time in 2021? Many things won’t change when the calendar flips over, but we can always change our mindset.
If you want to choose one word or phrase or a Bible verse to focus on for 2021, we’re forming a group. We’ll remind each other once a month to engage with our words.
If you struggle with how to use your time wisely, our featured post this week by Beth Bullington will help you.
Beth reminds us that God created time and set us in it. He wants us to use our time wisely (Ephesians 5:16-17). How can we do that?
Beth gives us good advice here, plus she suggests three books she has read that are written by Christian authors on this topic. I’ve read one of the three myself, but would love to read the other two as well.
Read Beth’s post at her blog, As He Leads Is Joy, then add your own links below.
1. Share 1 or 2 of your most recent CHRISTIAN LIVING posts. (No DIY, crafts, recipes, or inappropriate articles.) All links are randomly sorted.
2. Comment on 1 or 2 other links. Grace & Truth linkup encourages community.
3. Every host features one entry from the previous week. To be featured, include this button or link back here on your post (mandatory to be featured, but not to participate).
We encourage you to follow our hosts on their blogs or social media.
Now Let’s Link Up!
Are you ready for 2021? Share your thoughts in the comments.
- 20 Things to Learn from Lingering in 2020
- Goodbye, One Word 2020 and Hello, One Word 2021