I’m sharing 5 things I love over 5 days this week. Every month I share my list of favorite 5’s.
- 5 Books I Recommend (Monday)
- 5 Things to Laugh About in 2020 (Tuesday)
- 5 Links I Love (Wednesday)
- 5 Favorite Comments on 5 Posts (Thursday)
- 5 Snapshots of Time and 1-Second Everyday Video (Friday)
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
5 Links I Love
I’d answer YES to this question. You, too? “After all we’ve been through this year, wouldn’t it be nice to be able to talk about this whole experience with others, in a deep, satisfying way?”
“Rather than attempt to debunk the plethora of conspiracy theories, it’d be more helpful to understand why we’re so enamored with them in the first place.”
We had a relatively warm family Thanksgiving dinner outside last Thursday, but it may be a different temperature for an outside family Christmas dinner. I appreciate all the tips I can get.
I’m doing a serious look through this list of “top 10 large journalistic brands where I believe you can most often find real, reported facts.”
Do you have a happy song? I have a few that I play when I need to immediately lift my spirits. Here are 10 songs through the years that might bring you joy. Does one resonate most with you? Of these, my favorite is #5.
- 5 Things to Laugh About in 2020
- 5 Favorite Comments on 5 Posts