Featured Post—5 Ways to Calm Your Chaos
Melanie didn’t expect the perfect storm to swirl together in the matter of 24 hours. But it did, including her son getting COVID. Now what?
As this week’s featured post, read all of Melanie’s story at Karen’s blog, Growing Together in Grace and Knowledge. You’ll see the 5 ways Melanie offers us to navigate the chaos in our own lives:
- Talk to God about the chaos
- Praise God in the middle of the chaos
- Turn on inspirational music
- Get outside during the chaos
- Try a change of scenery
See the whole post here to get concrete examples of how to carry out each suggestion. Then link your own blog posts below.
Thanks for sharing, Melanie and Karen! Here’s a button for your blog.
1. Share 1 or 2 of your most recent CHRISTIAN LIVING posts. (No DIY, crafts, recipes, or inappropriate articles.) All links are randomly sorted.
2. Comment on 1 or 2 other links. Grace & Truth linkup encourages community.
3. Every host features one entry from the previous week. To be featured, include this button or link back here on your post (mandatory to be featured, but not to participate).
We encourage you to follow our hosts on their blogs or social media.
Now Let’s Link Up!
Which of these 5 suggestions have you used to calm your chaos? 1-Pray, 2-Praise, 3-Music, 4-Outside, 5-Change of scenery. Share your thoughts in the comments.
- Expect a Good Surprise from Jesus (+ A Christmas Recipe)
- Are You Choosing One Word for 2021? Join Our Community!