Here are brief summaries and links to blog posts from November 2019.
- Thanksgiving Isn’t Over – Stay Unbusy (11/30)
The spirit of giving thanks doesn’t have to end in November. Keep it alive by staying unbusy. Quotes from Andy Dragt’s book, Unbusy.
- 6 Books I Recommend – November 2019 (11/25)
Here are books I recommend from what I finished reading in November 2019.
- Which Shape Should I Be? – Book for Toddlers (11/23)
Review of a delightful book for little ones.
- Keep Empty Spaces (11/21)
God is in the unfulfilled spaces as much as he is in the things he created around them. Keep some empty spaces around you as breathing room for you and God.
- 3 Reasons You Don’t Read Nonfiction and Why You Should Anyway (11/18)
Look at why you don’t read nonfiction books. And see how you can change your mind.
- Is God Good? 3 Ways to Find God’s Goodness (11/14)
How has God been good to you? 3 ways to find the goodness of God.
- Why You Are Still Here (11/13)
When she died, part of me wanted to die too. Why was I still here? How does God empower resurrection over death?
- 3 Spiritual Books on the Enneagram (11/11)
Want to learn more about the Enneagram and spiritual growth? Here are three books I highly recommend.
- Don’t Get Distracted – Book Review of Indistractable (11/8)
Want to be less distracted? Control your attention and choose your life. Review of Nir Eyal’s book, Indistractable.
- 5 Links, Books, and Things I Love – November 2019 (11/6)
Links and pictures of articles, books, and things I love – November 2019
- Match This Nonfiction Book with This Fiction Book (11/4)
Here are two pairs of nonfiction and fiction books that go well together, including The Nickel Boys and The Poisonwood Bible as the novels.
- Thanksgiving Isn’t Over – Stay Unbusy
- 5 Links, Books, and Things I Love – December 2019