Here are brief summaries and links to blog posts from July 2019.
- 7.5 Reasons to Celebrate Introverts (7/30)
As an introvert, I’m not one to get the party started. But here are 7.5 reasons why we can celebrate introverts.
- 7 Books I Recommend – July 2019 (7/25)
Here are 7 books I recommend from what I finished reading in July 2019 (5 non-fiction, 2 novels).
- Get to the Point (7/22)
She can’t say my name. But I know she loves me. Get to the point. Love is the point.
- Run from First to Second (7/18)
Don’t stay on first base. There are better things on second. You’re safe there.
- Poor in Spirit, Rich in Grace (7/16) Weakness isn’t the goal. But maybe weakness really can work in our favor. Poor in spirit, rich in grace? Book review of Glorious Weakness.
- Don’t Jump to Conclusions; Jump to Grace (7/12)
Because our outsides looked different and sounded different, I assumed we were from different places. But not so. Look closer.
- Are You Available? (7/8)
How tight is your schedule? Are you available when God calls?
- Are You Too Sensitive? (7/5)
If other people tend to drain you or think you’re too sensitive, you might be an empath.
- 5 Links, Books, and Things I Love – July 2019 (7/1)
Links and pictures of articles, books, and things I love in July 2019.
- 7.5 Reasons to Celebrate Introverts
- Unexplainable Love in Any Language