Do you like having an audience?
Maybe it depends on your personality type.
As an introvert, I do not like being the center of attention. I’d rather be in the crowd than on the stage. I’m more quiet than loud.
I don’t want all eyes on me when I’m opening a birthday gift or everyone listening when I’m telling a story.
But I’m glad we don’t have to get loud or have all eyes on us for God to be listening.
He hears. He sees. He loves.
Just the way we need it.
Just the way he made us.
Here are our three questions of the day:
(1) Would you rather be on the stage performing or in the audience listening?
(2) When have you been the center of attention?
(3) When God gives you a message to send out, how are you most comfortable delivering it to the world?
* * *
What are your answers? Please share in the comments.
(1) In the audience
(2) Probably on my birthday
(3) I much prefer to share a message through written words. It gives me time to think about it first. And nobody is staring at me if they’re reading.
- You Have a Word…And an Audience
I check the pockets before I put my shorts in the washer. I find words. Everybody has a word. Speak one. Hear one. Be a witness.
- Don’t Compare; Just Create
I went to a unique competition last night to watch Barry. But was it about comparing or creating?
- It’s Not About Looking Good
I’m trying not to be all wedding, all the time. But because it’s near, it’s consuming a lot of my head space. And sparking anxious thoughts.
- When Did You Convert – Day 19 of Handmade
- Just Start – Day 21 of Handmade