While we all can receive strength from God in supernatural ways, we also can receive strength from each other (also a gift from God!).
In our featured post today, Barbara Harper gives us several examples in scripture of God using people to strength each other.
Who has given you strength lately? Who have you strengthened?
Read all of Barbara’s post here, then add your own post below to strengthen someone else.
1. Share 1 or 2 of your most recent CHRISTIAN LIVING posts. (No DIY, crafts, recipes, or inappropriate articles.) All links are randomly sorted.
2. Comment on 1 or 2 other links. Grace & Truth linkup encourages community.
3. Every host features one entry from the previous week. To be featured, include this button or link back here on your post (mandatory to be featured, but not to participate).
We encourage you to follow our hosts on their blogs or social media.
Now Let’s Link Up!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
- How to Win Your Fight with Time . . . in your four thousand weeks
- One Word 2021 Linkup for August