Summaries and links to blog posts for November 2018
- You Have a Voice – Use It (11/28)
Do you use your voice to speak up on things that are important to you? Review of Kathy Khang’s new book, Raise Your Voice.
- 5 Books I Recommend + Video – November 2018 (11/26)
Here are books I recommend from what I finished reading this month.
- No Dead End Here (11/19)
This dead end street took heavy losses from Hurricane Michael. Charles was growing despondent. But there are no dead ends with God.
- You Are – Children’s Book Review (11/17)
This children’s book, You Are, speaks words of truth into little ones about who God made them to be.
- Want a Good, Long Life? (11/15)
The secret to a good life doesn’t have to be a secret. Study Psalm 34 with us.
- But Are You Different Enough? (11/12)
You’re probably quite different from your partner. But are you different enough? See 5 ways to use differences to build up your relationship, not tear it down.
- 5 Links, Books, and Things I Love – November 2018 (11/5)
Links and pictures of articles, books, and things I love for November 2018
- You Have a Voice – Use It
- 5 Links, Books, and Things I Love – December 2018