Here are brief summaries and links to all the posts on the blog in July 2021.
- Just Being Here Is Reason to Celebrate (7/30)
Remember the saying, “God don’t make no junk“? It’s corny but true. Just being here is a reason to celebrate.
- 7 Books I Recommend—July 2021 (7/28)
Here are 7 books I recommend from what I finished reading in July 2021.
- Share Four Somethings—July 2021 (7/26)
I’m sharing four somethings for July 2021. Here is something I love, something I read, something I treasure, and something ahead.
- Hands Off? When It’s Hard to Be Quiet (7/23)
Do you really want my advice? Or do I need to stay hands off and be quiet?
- One Word 2021 Linkup for July (7/21)
Set 3 dates over the next 30 days to pray about the remainder of the year with your word. Add a link or comment about your One Word 2021 for July.
- How One Small Habit Adds Up (7/19)
What goal could you reach if you’d take one small step a day? Can small habits really add up to big results?
- Halfway Through 2021, Is Your Life Back to Normal? (7/16)
Halfway through 2021, is your life back to normal yet after the pandemic? Pause to reflect on where you’ve been and where you’re going.
- 3 Ways to See How God Is Good to YOU (7/14)
We can’t tell about God’s goodness if we don’t see it. Here are 3 ways to see how God has been good to you.
- But God, What If…? Another Tool to Love Better (7/12)
There are many ways to love a person. We have more tools than we realize for God to answer our what-if’s.
- Stay Open for an Unexpected Comment (7/9)
You never know where your next belly laugh might come from. Stay open. Even in the comments.
- Do You Feel Guilty When You Read? (7/7)
When is your favorite time to read? Do you ever feel guilty about it?
- You Are Meant to Know God (7/4)
The book Spiritual Depression is anything but depressing. These quotes from Martyn Lloyd-Jones help us find joy through knowing God.
- What’s in a Word? Actually Quite a Lot (7/2)
We may physically hear the words we say to each other, but our filters get in the way of properly understanding them. Same when we hear God?
- Just Being Here Is Reason to Celebrate
- Let Love Be the Tiebreaker