Summaries and links to blog posts for February 2018
- 5 Books I Recommend – February 2018 (2/27)
Recommended reading from books I finished in February 2018
- How Do You Enjoy the Word? A Free eKit (2/26)
If you want to better enjoy your Bible time, here’s a free eKit from Katie Orr, “Enjoy the Word.”
- Read the Bible Differently (2/22)
We often misinterpret the Bible because we don’t understand the cultural context. Lois Tverberg helps correct that in her new book, Reading the Bible with Rabbi Jesus.
- Give This Kind of Grace Generously (2/19)
We don’t honk at the man. He knows no better. So we must do better. Give everyday grace.
- Should Evangelicals Walk Away? Review of The Great Evangelical Retreat (2/14)
Is it time to walk away from evangelicalism? Ed Cyzewski suggests an idea. My review of his book, The Great Evangelical Retreat.
- Let Them Help You (2/12)
Would you rather give help, or be helped? Like it or not, our weak spots give others the opportunity to grow stronger.
- 5 Links, Books, and Things I Love – February 2018 (2/5)
Links and pictures of articles, books, and things I love for February 2018
- 5 Books I Recommend – February 2018
- 5 Links, Books, and Things I Love – March 2018