Summaries and links to blog posts for April 2018
- 12 Ways to Be Content (4/30)
If you want to be more content in your circumstances, here are 12 ways, revised from The Rare Jewel of Christian Contentment by Jeremiah Burroughs.
- Free Bible Study Bundle Giveaway (4/24)
Enter to win one of these bundles of Bible study resources and get some new things for seeking God through studying
- 5 Books I Recommend – April 2018 (4/23)
Recommended reading from books I finished in April 2018
- Do You Call Yourself Still Evangelical? (4/20)
Are you still evangelical? Listen to ten different voices from the Christian community answer this question.
- What Dates You? Let People Define the Times (4/17)
We don’t have to forget the people in our past. They become embedded in who we are now.
- Does Your Mourning Feel Blessed? (4/12)
When we’re sad and in pain, we want it removed. What did Jesus mean, “Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted”?
- Your Enneagram Type and Mine – Book Review of The Path Between Us (4/9)
Want to use the Enneagram personality system to improve your relationships? Suzanne Stabile’s new book, The Path Between Us, shows you how.
- I Can Do It Myself—But Should I? (4/4)
Just because you CAN do it by yourself, does that mean you SHOULD? Sometimes letting others help us—even if we don’t think we need it—is a gift to all.
- 5 Links, Books, and Things I Love – April 2018 (4/2)
Links and pictures of articles, books, and things I love for April 2018
- 12 Ways to Be Content
- 5 Links, Books, and Things I Love – May 2018