Too often I think I have to understand everything before I can accept it. But life doesn’t always work that way. And neither does God.
Sometimes God explains; sometimes he doesn’t. Sometimes we can understand; sometimes we can’t.
But either way, here is a truth to believe if we want peace:
“We must choose to trust Him in the middle of the pain if we want to experience His peace.”
– Jeanne Takenaka
I really resonated with Jeanne’s post from our linkup last week. In case you missed it then, you can read it now.
Then add your own links below.
1. Share 1 or 2 of your most recent CHRISTIAN LIVING posts. (No DIY, crafts, recipes, or inappropriate articles.) All links are randomly sorted.
2. Comment on 1 or 2 other links. Grace & Truth linkup encourages community.
3. Every host features one entry from the previous week. To be featured, include this button or link back here on your post (mandatory to be featured, but not to participate).
We encourage you to follow our hosts on their blogs or social media.
Now Let’s Link Up!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
- When History Makes You Sick
- One Word 2021 Linkup for June + FREE BOOK GIVEAWAY