Here are brief summaries and links to blog posts from October 2019.
- 4 Books I Recommend (10/30)
Here are 4 books I recommend from what I finished reading in October 2019.
- Nonfiction November Is Here – A Month Celebrating Nonfiction (10/29)
It’s time to celebrate nonfiction books with “Nonfiction November.” Here are some of my favorites so far.
- Do You Want God to Know Everything About You? (10/28)
Would you rather God know or NOT know everything about you?
- Adjusting the Dream (10/24)
What do you dream about becoming? Adjust your dream to a higher goal.
- When You Need Less Google, More God (10/16)
Do we idolize knowledge more than we trust God? Try less Google, more God, in an informational Sabbath.
- What’s Your Number? The Enneagram and The Road Back to You (10/13)
Grow by learning your Enneagram number. Be more compassionate by learning others’ numbers. Here are the 9 types from The Road Back to You.
- Book Review – Reborn Again (10/11)
Review of Christopher VanHall’s book, Reborn Again: Crucifying Christendom & Resurrecting a Radical.
- When You Don’t Want to Show Up (10/07)
I don’t feel qualified to teach them. Should I not show up? Or maybe I’m missing the point?
- 5 Links, Books, and Things I Love – October 2019 (10/1)
Links and pictures of articles, books, and things I love – October 2019
- 4 Books I Recommend – October 2019
- Match This Nonfiction Book with This Fiction Book