Here are brief summaries and links to blog posts from May 2019.
- Do Big Kids Need Their Mother, Too? Review of Doing Life with Your Adult Children (5/30)
How do you do life with your adult children? This is a great new resource by Jim Burns for parents of adult kids.
- 7 Books I Recommend (5/28)
Here are 7 excellent books I recommend from what I finished reading in May 2019.
- Welcome the Outsider (5/20)
I’d never tried Vietnamese food. Then again, I’d never had a Vietnamese friend. God was ready to change that. Welcome the outsider.
- Only God, Only Good (5/16)
I think God may be an exception to synecdoche. It is safe to credit complete goodness to him. It’s impossible to ascribe TOO much goodness to God.
- 4 Ways to Enjoy Your Peace Again (5/10)
Have you lost your peace? Here are 4 ways to find and enjoy your peace again.
- When We Lose Another Author – Goodbye, Rachel Held Evans (5/7)
When a favorite author like Rachel Held Evans quits writing, mourn the silence. But keep listening for God’s voice.
- 5 Links, Books, and Things I Love – May 2019 (5/2)
Links and pictures of articles, books, and things I love – May 2019
- Do Big Kids Need Their Mother, Too? Review of “Doing Life with Your Adult Children”
- 5 Links, Books, and Things I Love – June 2019