On the Blog—March 2022
Here are brief summaries and links to posts on the blog, Lisa notes, in March 2022.
- 6 Books I Recommend—March 2022 (3/30)
Here are 6 books I recommend from what I finished reading in March 2022.
- This Is One Mistake I Won’t Make Again (3/28)
There are enough hard things in the world without making the same mistakes again and again. This mistake I will learn from.
- Share Four Somethings—March 2022 (3/25)
I’m sharing four somethings for March 2022. Here is something loved, something gleaned, something braved, and something achieved.
- 3 More Ideas to Try with Your One Word—Join Our March One Word Linkup (3/22)
Here are three unique ideas to try with your One Word. Join us for our March 2022 One Word Linkup.
- Don’t Look Away. These 5 things will happen to you too. (3/21)
These 5 things will happen to you too. Stop denying death. Don’t look away.
- Don’t Compare Your Suffering (3/18)
It’s not either your trauma or mine. It’s both/and. Don’t compare your suffering. God gives enough compassion to go around.
- My One Word Update for March (3/16)
Here’s my One Word update for March on RELEASE and the 3-part sensory challenge. You can try it too.
- More Than a Label (3/14)
To overcome prejudice, we often look for similarities to shed the stereotypes. What if we look for distinctions instead? We are more than a label.
- Are You Giving Up Something for Lent? Or Adding Something In? (3/11)
Whether you’re giving something up for Lent or adding something in (or neither), create an intention to live more aware of the love of God.
- How Are We Treating Our Women? (3/9)
How are we treating our women? Learning to treat each other well is the greatest calling for each of us.
- Watching for Breath (3/7)
I take another breath, too. Maybe some things don’t change after all.
- Celebrate the Small Victories (3/4)
Read Lynn’s post on celebrating the small victories as she works with her One Word INTENTIONAL this year.
- How the Brain Grieves (3/2)
Review of the excellent new book The Grieving Brain by Mary-Frances O’Connor, PhD.
- 6 Books I Recommend—March 2022
- Learn to Set Better Expectations