Summaries and links to blog posts for July 2018
- 9 Books I Recommend (7/30)
Recommended reading from books I finished in July 2018
- Learn It, But Live It (7/26)
Learning scripture is one thing. Living it is another thing altogther. Articles here for living through Matthew 5.
- Do You Have to Know? (7/23)
Do we really have to know for sure? Can we idolize our need to be right?
- Is Prayer Enough? (7/16)
They need help. We say, “I’ll be praying for you.” Is that enough?
- What About Your Righteous Anger? (7/12)
How often are you offended? Are you irritated too frequently? Overly sensitive? Are Christians viewed as perpetually angry people?
- Why They Listen to You (7/09)
What are they listening for? Are you saying that? “They look to us for wisdom, for courage…”
- If You Pray Well, You Live Well? (7/05)
He said, “If you pray well, you live well.” If it’s true, why don’t we pray better?
- 5 Links, Books, and Things I Love – July 2018 (7/02)
Links and pictures of articles, books, and things I love for July 2018
- 9 Books I Recommend – July 2018
- 5 Links, Books, and Things I Love – August 2018