Here are brief summaries and links to blog posts from December 2019.
- How I Read and 2020 Reading Challenges (12/30)
This is how I read. And these are the 2020 Reading Challenges I want to do.
- Top Books I Recommend of 2019 (12/27)
My favorite book recommendations of 2019 are here: 10 nonfiction, 10 fiction, and 5 memoirs.
- Should You Take This Personally? (12/23)
I hear her screaming at me. “I know you’re not sorry!” Should I take this personally?
- Find Hope in the Darkest Day of the Year, Or, Why I Love Winter Solstice (12/19)
After the darkest day comes a brighter one. Celebrate winter solstice because tomorrow will bring more light.
- 3 Steps to Choose “One Word” (12/16)
Have you picked one word for 2020? Here are 3 steps to help you choose a word right for you.
- Can You Be an Angel? (12/12)
Angels are messengers. What message are you sending about Christmas this year?
- 9 Reasons to Keep Hope Alive No Matter What – Lessons from 2019 (12/9)
Here are 9 reasons to keep hope alive, even when it doesn’t come naturally. Hope works. Lessons I learned from 2019.
- Book Review of Irrevocable (12/7)
Review of Max King’s book Irrevocable.
- Who Do You Need to Forgive This Christmas? (12/5)
If there’s somebody you need to forgive, do it for Christmas. It’s the best gift you can give.
- 5 Links, Books, and Things I Love – December 2019 (12/2)
Links and pictures of articles, books, and things I love.
- How I Read and 2020 Reading Challenges
- Bless Others through Your Brokenness