Sigh. I’ve already been complaining this Christmas.
- I can’t think of a good gift to buy my mother-in-law.
- There are too many activities to go to.
- I accidentally bought glitter Christmas cards (what was I thinking?).
It’s easy to be a bearer of bad tidings when people ask: “Are you ready for Christmas?”
Christmas turns into a time of being too busy, striving for too much perfection, and spending too much money.
Where is Jesus?
He is here. But maybe the better questions are:
Where are His messengers? And what messages are they sending about Christmas?
Read the rest here: Be An Angel—Share Good News, Not Gloom
* * *
I’m writing today at Do Not Depart about angels (“messengers”). What message are you delivering this Christmas?
- 9 Reasons to Keep Hope Alive No Matter What – Lessons from 2019
- 3 Steps to Choose “One Word”