Here are brief summaries and links to blog posts from August 2019.
- Just the Right Fit for You (8/29)
God promises us never too little, never too much. Just the right fit for each of us.
- 7 Books I Recommend – August 2019 (8/26)
Here are 7 books I recommend from what I finished reading in August 2019.
- Great & Small Prayers for Babies – Book Review (8/22)
No one is too young to learn “thank you.” Book review of Great & Small Prayers for Babies.
- Who’s Needy? Practice Closer Encounters (8/19)
Who is the needy one—me or Ryan? When we look closer, we’re all the needy one. Practice encountering needs, in others and in yourself.
- Free Printable for Hebrew/Greek Word Studies – It’s Easier Than You Think (8/15)
It’s easier than you think to study Hebrew and Greek, the original languages of the Bible. Get your downloadable study sheet. #BuildABibleNotebook
- You Have a Safety Net. Take the Risk. (8/12)
Do you take more risks when you know there’s a safety net? With Christ, there’s always a safety net. Take more risks.
- What’s on Your Spiritual Shopping List? (8/8)
What’s on your shopping list? Does it reflect an investment in stuff? Or in people?
- 5 Links, Books, and Things I Love – August 2019 (8/5)
Links and pictures of articles, books, and things I love – August 2019
- Unexplainable Love in Any Language (8/2)
I spoke little Spanish. She spoke little English. It’s hard to explain how love fills in the gaps.
- Just the Right Fit for You
- 5 Links, Books, and Things I Love – September 2019