Here are brief summaries and links to blog posts from April 2019.
- How to Be a Long-Distance Grandparent (4/30)
Live too far away from your grandchildren? Long-Distance Grandparenting is an excellent new resource to shorten the distance.
- 8 Books I Recommend + Video Review – April 2019 (4/29)
Here are eight books I recommend from what I finished reading in April.
- The Terrifying Love of Motherhood (4/24)
“Grief journeys are not straight paths.” Read the beautifully poetic journey of grief, the terrifying love of motherhood, in Dr. Melissa McCrory Hatcher’s memoir, The Cleansing Flood.
- How Do You Remember the Lessons? (4/22)
How can we remember our lessons from God? One way is to document them. Learn how to set up a spiritual notebook.
- When You Can’t Control the Timing (4/18)
What do we do when we can’t control the timing? We have to place our trust in something else.
- Let God Love You (4/15)
God is attempting a delivery. Are you available to receive it? Let God love you.
- Psalms for Little Hearts – Book Review (4/13)
Book review of A Child’s First Bible: Psalms for Little Hearts.
- After Death, More Life (4/10)
Two weeks later, as if on cue, the mother also died. She was with her son again. More alive than ever.
- The Time Is Now – Book Review (4/8)
Book review of Joan Chittister’s, The Time Is Now.
- Where’s the Grace in Accounting? (4/3)
Was God the original accountant? And if so, how does he factor in grace?
- 5 Links, Books, and Things I Love – April 2019 (4/2)
Links and pictures of articles, books, and things I love – April 2019
- How to Be a Long-Distance Grandparent
- 5 Links, Books, and Things I Love – May 2019