Are Your Bible Notes Organized?
How do you keep track of your Bible study notes? Or favorite web links? Articles to read? Writing ideas?
We all have different approaches, from scraps of paper stuck in our Bibles to elaborate Excel sheets. One thing I use is a Bible Notebook, with an old-school physical binder and notebook paper.
For our featured post this week, Amanda shares how to organize your Bible notes and ideas digitally using the Evernote app.
Evernote is a free app (there is also a premium version) for your computer or smartphone to keep track of any kind of note, audio, photo, etc., that you can imagine. I use it for my weekly grocery list, packing lists, memory verse materials, recipes, favorite websites, etc.
If you’ve never used Evernote, Amanda will introduce you to it in her post. And if you are a fan already (I am!), you’ll get even more ideas from her.
Read Amanda’s post, then add your own links below. Let’s encourage each other to stay focused on Jesus using all the resources at our fingertips, including commenting on each other’s blogs. I appreciate our community here!
Thanks for sharing, Amanda! Here’s a button for your blog.
1. Share 1 or 2 of your most recent CHRISTIAN LIVING posts. (No DIY, crafts, recipes, or inappropriate articles.) All links are randomly sorted.
2. Comment on 1 or 2 other links. Grace & Truth linkup encourages community.
3. Every host features one entry from the previous week. To be featured, include this button or link back here on your post (mandatory to be featured, but not to participate).
We encourage you to follow our hosts on their blogs or social media.
Now Let’s Link Up!
- 5 Links, Books, and Things I Love—September 2020
- Chase the Treasure, Not the Map