I’m having a thing done this week. I’m migrating my blog to a new host.
If you have a blog, you might know how scary this can feel. I’m putting all my writings in the hands of strangers. And hoping they’ll return alive on the other side.
It makes me want to run to my hiding place.
That’s why I was drawn to Laura Thomas’s post from last week’s linkup. She asks,
“Where do we go when we need to escape? To feel safe and comforted? To be appreciated, warts and all?”
For actual hiding places, I often go sit outside on the swing by the lake. For my people hiding places, I turn to Jeff or a family member or a friend.
But for the safest hiding place, I know to go to God. He’s the only one who truly can protect me down to my soul.
“What a sweet relief to know God is more powerful than anything this life can throw at us. We need not hide FROM Him, but we get to draw near and hide IN Him. For when we draw near to Him, He promises to draw near to us.”
Read all of Laura’s post here, then link up your own blog posts below.
1. Share 1 or 2 of your most recent CHRISTIAN LIVING posts. (No DIY, crafts, recipes, or inappropriate articles.) All links are randomly sorted.
2. Comment on 1 or 2 other links. Grace & Truth linkup encourages community.
3. Every host features one entry from the previous week. To be featured, include this button or link back here on your post (mandatory to be featured, but not to participate).
We encourage you to follow our hosts on their blogs or social media.
Now Let’s Link Up!
- Who’s the Selfish One Now?
- One Word 2021 Linkup—March + A Giveaway!