UPDATE, April 1:
LINDA STOLL is OUR WINNER!
She’ll receive a beautiful handmade tray from Randy Flowers with her One Word choice, Serendipity.
Thanks to all who linked up and left comments at our March linkup. Our April linkup will be live on April 21.
This is our March linkup for your One Word 2021.
Tell us how it’s going with your one word in the comments! Also add any links to posts, images, etc., then visit around.
1. Where have you seen your word this month?
2. What’s one way you have practiced your word this month?
3. Need a nudge to keep going? Sign up for the free 7-day One Word Challenge with onewordchallenge.com. They’ll send you an email for 7 days with ideas. Some won’t be applicable since you already know your word, but lots of it will be helpful.
Now for the giveaway!
Win this wood tray with YOUR One Word on it!
One random winner will receive this personalized tray, thanks to our fellow blogging friend Lois Flowers (her 2021 word is Strength). Lois’s generous and skilled husband Randy Flowers has volunteered to do this for us.
Follow Randy on Instagram @woodshopmade to see more of his amazing work.
To enter, add a link below and/or a comment. A winner will be chosen randomly on March 31. You’ll be notified so you can tell us what word you want on your tray and where you want it sent.
The linkup will be open from March 21 – March 31.
The next linkup will be April 21.
If you’d like to receive a monthly email for suggestions about your word, sign up here.
You can also join our One Word 2021 Facebook group here for more interaction.
Now let’s link up!
- Do You Have a Hiding Place?
- What Does It Mean to Know God? Is Knowing About God the Same Thing as Knowing God?